Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Currently... the middle of November

Okay I have good reasons for being oh so late this month! Football games (with surprise free tickets and 7 hours of tailgating), my BFF's gender reveal party (it's a girl!), road trip to Columbia to see Mr. R's family and go to the state museum with my family, Renaissance Festival, then a whole bunch of wedding planning, invitation ordering, save the date addressing, and oh yeah... lots and lots of school work. I'm only able to sit down now because I'm waiting for my croc pot meal to be finished. Wanna know what I'm cooking tonight? Check it out at Life in the Lofthouse!


So here I am... November 12th and I'm joining up with Farley's linky party at Oh Boy 4th Grade!


Listening: Some days you just need to watch mind-numbing TV. Awkward is that for me. Brings me back to those high school days and makes me realize I am sooooo glad to be done. Girl bye.

Loving: You know the feeling you get when you get a ridiculously good deal? I have that feeling! I was going to wait until the start of 2015 to order our wedding invites but with the deal I got this week, I just couldn't pass it up. We're talking about saving 300 dollars here. LOVE! (And no, Mr. R, we are not using that money to buy a new TV ;) )

Thinking: I can't believe that our Thanksgiving Feast is next Friday. My school is so amazing because of the fact that we get a whole week off for Turkey Day. That means a whole week of sleeping in, eating good food, Black Friday Shopping, and applying for a passport (blah).

Wanting: I went to Target today and saw the best thing my eyes have ever seen.... the Starbucks display saying that the Peppermint Mochas were BACK! I love some PSL's, but Peppermint Mocha is my life. I need another... and I need one of the peppermint cake pops that they were out of when I was there.

Needing: Thank goodness I have neat handwriting so I can address our Save the Dates, but man oh man is it taking forever. Hopefully I'll finish them before the wedding!

Reading: Emily Giffin was my girl... until her newest book. The One and Only. Too much football and just too much awkwardness for me. Fingers crossed that her next one will be better. After this one I'm gonna read The Best of Me.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda,

    Just found your blog through Farley!
    Mind-numbing TV ... I know just what you mean:) Mine's "New Girl".
    I'm jealous that some districts in the States get a week off for Thanksgiving. We've already had ours (Canada) and we only get the day.
    Take care!

    BL Designs

    ReplyDelete