Monday, May 6, 2013

Projects, Projects, and More Projects!

I have to say that I think I work with the best teachers in the world. I'm sure everyone says that, but I'm serious. The other second grade teachers and I have been working, working, working on finishing up the year with a BANG! And what a better way to finish the year than having some awesome projects coming our way?

I've taken on the role of making cute project flyers. I am taking baby steps to becoming a legit "here's a super cute unit" maker. Check our our new project flyers at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store! The flyers are called "Poetry Project" and "Creature Feature". My summer time goal is to become cutesy enough to actually start charging for my materials. 

The end of the year is ALWAYS a busy time for teachers, students, and parents, but imagine moving all at the same time... That's right, I'm leaving my little white house and moving about 5 minutes down the road. A five minute move... that will take a week to do. I'm ready for a change of scenery, but I really LOVE my house now. So many memories. Oh well, here's to new memories! 

Well, I'm off to prepare for our future SACS visit to have our school become accredited. If  you're unsure of SACS, this is the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Since this is only our third year being open, we are going through the accreditation process now. And guess who has to present to the SACS representatives.... this girl. Ay yi yi... my nerves are already taking over! Looks like I've got a lot of work to do!

Hope everyone has a great week! I'll try to upload some more things soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment