Friday, October 25, 2013

Five for Friday

Whoa.... could I possibly be doing another Five for Friday? I can't believe I am able to sort all of my thoughts to do this because my brain has been everywhere this week!

Here are FIVE of the things I'm lovin this week!

Y'all. I survived. And I had so much fun while doing it! Did I run the whole time? Well nooooo, but Jenny and I set goals to run to certain objects in the distance. Having a best friend to do the "run" with was awesome! We shared lots of laughs and lots of pain the next day! Let's find another fun run to do soon!


Here's a little Advertisement for my new Donor's Choose project! It was approved Thursday and I already have my class iPad half way funded! EEEEKKKK! I am beyond excited about this possibility. If you would like to give, check out my project here!

Once upon a time I was the t-shirt designer for my sorority at USC (hey ESA sistas!) Usually we tye-dye our class field trip shirts, but when I heard we had the chance to screen print... I got giddy. I love anything with Carolina palm trees. I can't wait to wear these precious things next Friday when we watch Hansel and Gretel LIVE!

 
 How precious is this? When I saw the idea on Pinterest, I knew I had to make one. I love minions and I love my minion pumpkin. This is for our Staff pumpkin contest at school. I hope I win, I hope I win!! There ended up being two other minion pumpkins from the kids contest... I like to think they are one small minion family.
I love all Holidays. I mean if Saturdays were a holiday (which they should be), I would celebrate Saturdays every week. The fact that it's almost Halloween is making me one excited teacher! We did a school-wide BOO and I BOOed two other teachers. Then I picked up some goodies for my fellow second grade teachers (aka the best teachers ever). I'm carving pumpkins with my love this weekend and I can't wait!!!!

Well, that's it for me! I'm off to check out some other blogs! Have a super weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment