Saturday, January 25, 2014

Five for Friday


Is it just me or are four day weeks the longest?? Boy am I glad today is Friday!!

Here are some of my favorite things from this week in the Five for Friday linky party!



This is my arm candy for Friday. I've got my "wear everyday" a & m bracelet, the new bangles I'm making (contact me if ya want any!), and a rainbow loom. The rainbow loom signifies the 13247382 hours of indoor recess we've had this week. Come on Spring!
We made cootie catchers to practice our prefixes and suffixes this week. Now they want to make them to review everything (and of course for fun!) I am proud to say that this is actually something I've made and it's available on teachers pay teachers FO FREE! Check it out
here!

  
     To go along with our prefix fortune tellers, we made an anchor chart. You can see that my brain slipped away from me and forgot to add the "e" to prefixes. But that led us to a little review on when we add an es instead of just a s. Making this anchor chart made me realize I miss making them! I want to start adding them to more lessons.
 How cute is this? We're having a hallway decoration contest this week about our character traits. I tied in our traits with MLK Jr Day by having the kids write about their own dreams of perfect character. They had some awesome responses! "My dream is that people will respect each other, so people will treat others the way you want to be treated." Perfecto!
 This place is the reason that I"m posted my Five for Friday on Saturday. WOW! This place was good. Mikel and I went last night during restaurant week and it is highly suggested! My plan was to post a picture of the two of us there, but seems like we were too into our food to get a pic. I'm gonna be dreaming about those mashed potatoes.

Well, I'm off to get ready for a busy Saturday. I'm meeting my teacher girls for brunch, then shopping with my mama. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I love your bracelets! And brunch with your teacher girls sound like so much fun! Enjoy your day!!!

    ReplyDelete