Monday, March 10, 2014

Currently March

Wow. This month is already flying by. I haven't even put up my St. Patrick's Decorations yet... well mostly because the Leprechaun will do that on Monday. But I'm trying to get caught up. And I'm trying to post on this regularly!

Here's my currently for the month of March. The last answer has a secret question.... can you guess what the question is?


Listening- It's pretty impossible to get things done after school with your phone on the hook. Calling for kids and teachers makes it hard to focus. But the second I take my phone off the hook, that's when someone needs me. So I just listen to all the hustle and bustle.

Loving- Eeeek! I've been looking forward to this Sunday for.... well about 12 months! Mikel has been a part of my life for a long time. We dated for a while before we made things official on March 16, 2013. I cannot wait to have a picnic by the lake with him on Sunday afternoon to celebrate one whole year. I love love love that boy.

Thinking- It's almost St. Patrick's Day! That means GREEN! (one of my favorite colors) That also means that my best friends and I get to spend the day together in Charlotte this weekend. Our group is a little smaller than usual this year (because my bffs live all over the USA) but I'm still excited!!!

Wanting- And speaking of St. Patrick's Day... I have got to find some cute crafts to make. On my way to teachers pay teachers...

Needing- We have two tests next week. I always wait until near the end of the unit before making my study guides so that way I know that I have covered all of the material. I need some serious motivation to finish our Measurement Study Guide... I'm ready for a new unit!

????????- Secret Question: Can you guess what it is? My answer- Trash, Smelly Feet, and Vinegar! BLECK! 

Well I better get started on all I need to do. Happy Monday!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda,
    I just linked up with Farley and wanted to come check out your blog! I just posted today and was glad to see that I wasn't the only one… ha!

    It is so exciting to celebrate an anniversary and the first one, of course, is super special. Are you giving each other the traditional gifts? If so… it's paper… I have no idea what you can gift a guy having to do with paper..money???

    I am going to share a link with you with a fun St. Paddy's day craftivity that I am doing with my class.

    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/leapin-leprechaun-a-st-patricks-day-craftivity-211811

    Check it out. It's super fun and the kids love it every year.

    Ok, lastly for your question…. I think the answer is… Things that make you puke if you smell them.

    Stop by my blog if you get chance…

    Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete