Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday is something that came to me while I was getting ready last Thursday morning. I had my phone out and I was watching videos of the riots in Charlotte and the police officers who were having to just stand there and endure all of the craziness happening. To know that it was so close to home and even closer to where my school babies live... I just felt so overwhelmed. I decided that we needed to do something to let our Resource Officer and his police station know that we are thankful for them. Then I thought- let's make a whole series of being thankful for those who help us! And that's how Thankful Thursday started.

The Thankful Thursday title comes from my mom, who texts me with a sweet message each morning. On Wednesdays I get "Happy Hump day" and on Thursdays I get "Happy Thankful Thursday" reminding me to be just that. I decided that it would be a good idea to pass that down to my kiddos. They loved the idea and are so excited that we are doing it each Thursday during the Fall season. Here's our schedule:

Spread the love around! Remember that kindness if free :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment