Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Top Ten Baby Products

Now that I’m an experienced mom (not really... I never know what I’m doing) I thought I would put together a list of my top ten baby products. Warning- I never said my baby was low maintenance.

1. Baby Brezza Formula Pro (We have the older version but they no longer sell it)
Hands down the top item. It’s basically a baby Keurig that makes bottles in SECONDS. Fill up the tank (every night) have the container full of formula (refilling every 2-3 days), and all you have to do is push a button. Amazing for those late-night feedings when your eyes aren’t even open. We literally drove straight to Best Buy to buy this after our newborn doctor appointment. And remember, Judgy Judy: Fed. Is. Best. (Stepping off my soap box)

2. Video Monitor
Do you enjoy sleep? Do you have stalker-like tendencies? If so, go ahead and get yourself a video monitor. I’m not ashamed to say I have spent many nights low-key creeping on my child. This one doesn’t need WiFi and it has a monitor so no need to use up all of your phone battery life.

3. Baby Brezza Bottle Sterilizer
You’re not really a parent until you have fought with your spouse over who last washed the bottles. Let me save your marriage- go get this. (On the topic of bottles- Phillips Avent are the only ones worth your money. Signed- a mom who bought every bottle that Target sells.)

4.  4Moms Pack and Play
Rookie mistake- we trusted the AirBnb people when they said they had a pack and play for us to use. It was basically a cot created during the Revolutionary War. We didn’t know how to use it. 4Moms has really spoiled us. You push down on one part and the thing magically sets itself up. Never traveling without it.

5. Skip Hop Activity Center
100% my favorite “toy.” I should have bought stock in Skip Hop. The amount of money I have given that company is absurd, but I cannot resist a hedgehog themed toy. This activity center turns into a table for later use. Hello craft station! Is it too young to teach him how to use the heat press?

6. 4Moms Bath Tub Thermometer (I can’t find this for sale anywhere!)
I absolutely cannot be bothered to test the water out myself and must have a contraption do it for me. Anyways, it tells you the exact temp of the water so your baby can have the perfect 98.6 degree bath water. Meanwhile you will not shower for five days at a time, but it’s so fun being a mom.

7. Travel Highchair
Another must-have travel item. We bought this because we love camping staying in hotel rooms. Used at the beach, on the boat, relatives houses, basically everywhere except the woods.

8. Owlet
This one is slowly making its way down the list. If you would have asked me in February this would have been top five. But the truth is I think we are outgrowing it and I’m just not ready to give it up. It tracks oxygen and heart rate. Perfect for when you move baby to his own room. It’s randomly been going off at 5 am on Saturday mornings and that makes me want to sue the company.

9. Greer’s Goo
I have no idea if this is well known or not. But the angels in heaven get together once a month to create a batch of Greer’s Goo. You can only get it from the pharmacy in town with bars on the window. You have to knock twice and wink three times but they know what to do. I’m sure it’s probably illegal in some states because the stuff is too good... it will  clear up diaper rash in 2.5 seconds.

10. 4Moms High Chair
If I had a dollar for every time we had a throw up mess on our high chair, I would probably be able to buy out a part of the 4Moms company. I’m so glad we went with an easy-to- clean highchair because reflux is NO JOKE. The tray is magnetic so my little ninja can’t knock over his bowl. It’s a splurge but it’s modern and the colors will look good in any dining room.

Clothing- Cloud Island from Target has the softest clothing and the sizing lasts longer than Carters. We love Old Navy but their sizing is off so be careful before ordering online. Real big Carters fan over here and appreciate their rewards program.

To sum it up- you can’t go wrong with Baby Brezza, 4Moms, and Skip Hop.

Not an item- just a tip... ask for help. I couldn’t have made it this year without the daily help from Mikel and my parents. Set ya up a DoorDash account and let someone else make the dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment