Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ebay is a Teacher's Best Friend

I stumbled (yes stumbled) across my first eBay purchase about 3 years ago. I don't go overboard, but when I find the great sales I do, it gets me pretty excited. I was "googling" book sets and couldn't stop coming across sets for over $50. That's when I decided to check out eBay and keep my fingers cross. In one night I bid (and won) the Magic Tree House Set and Horrible Harry Set. These are both books that my students had requested for us to get, so I know next year's students will love them.



A total of over 30 books for less than 30 dollars. Can't beat that. Next up in the search: Cam Jansen, Judy Moody, Beverly Cleary, and Diary of A Wimpy Kid.

Can't believe it has almost been an entire month of SUMMER! Time really does fly by when you're a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment