Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day in Second Grade

Wow- we have had a busy February so far! We are finishing up our Boosterthon Fundraiser and my kids are loving it! We are currently in first place for the most pledges and donations at our school. So far we have earned the chance to pie the Boosterthon team in the face and duct tape them to a tree. Just some silly ways to get kids motivated to raise money for technology. Check out Boosterthon on Facebook to find out about booking them for you school!

We had our Valentine's Day party today- complete with valentines, home-made boxes, red and pink goodies (my fave), and heart shaped treats. The kids had a blast and I was relieved to do something s-i-m-p-l-e.

There is already talk about placement for next year. I know I will always love my first set of kiddos, but this group is one of a kind. I have been so fortunate to have 29 WONDERFUL little friends this year and I hate to see them go in June. Come on year...slow down (never thought you'd hear a teacher say that).

Hopefully soon I'll be able to post some pics of things I've accomplished in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment