Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Time in Second Grade

Wow, summer is half way over and I find myself thinking "what have I done with my time?"

Oh, I know.... I've been super crafty. Thanks to Pinterest, I never have to be bored again. Seriously, I can't stop painting.

Check out my new teacher stool-

Please forget my iphone quality picture. I'm not crazy about how small I did my name, but I love how perfect the chevron turned out!

Here is my new outside the door name tag:

I can't stop with the chevron.

I am totally revamping my room because we are moving to a brand-spanking new SCHOOL! No more renting a thirty year old campus, we are entering a beautiful new campus just for my school. I am too excited. I am going to try to do better about updating my blog! Here's just a few crafty Tuesday ideas to get you through the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment