Monday, April 21, 2014

34 Days... but who's counting?

I took a break from e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g last week for my Spring Break. I was a good teacher and did all of my grading the Sunday that my Spring Break started, so I didn't have to worry about any school stuff during my break. Of course last night I broke out the Lilly planner and screamed when I saw my weekly to-do list. But that's why I didn't post anything last week.

I'll give you a run down on my break:

First weekend- celebrated my bff's birthday in Fayetteville, NC. We had a big group of people to celebrate her turning 27! I had a lot of fun and shared a lot of laughs (as always). And I have a ton of pictures that make me smile.... here's one:

The week- lunch with one of my favorite teachers, 103rd birthday party, movies, Italian cooking, bangle making, Netflix, pj day (like I seriously wore pjs all day), puppy cuddles, and lots of laughs.

Easter weekend- home cooking with friends, Mexican night-out for my fabulous roomie's birthday, card games, Elevation church, good food with my family, and a lot of time with this one:


Now we're starting a busy week full of Market Week, recycling programs, a Field Trip, school election day, and book publishing. I feel like a bad teacher because my administrator just asked if I could go to a conference on Wednesday and I told her I just couldn't fit that in. I know she understands that I can't go, but I still feel like I should go. I hope my kiddos know how much I love them and how much I want them to learn!

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment