Friday, August 1, 2014

Currently August

Whew, it's a m-i-r-a-c-l-e. I'm doing this month's currently link up party on the actual first day of the month. Aren't you proud of me?? I'm pretty sure I'm only doing it because I'm trying to avoid the ten million other things I should be doing. You know... all that back to school stuff. I did pin a couple of things, so that counts, right? I think I work better under pressure anyways.

Here's this month's currently:


Listening- I love being home with the person I love the most. We've been busy lately changing all of our addresses, registering for wedding gifts, and still getting everything unpacked.

Loving- And speaking of being unpacked... I love everything about our new house. Minus the ant problem in the yard, but Mr. R (that's what I'm calling my fiance from here on out) has taken good care of that mess.

Thinking- Yall. Every summer, I'm like the energizer bunny when it comes to making stuff for school. This is the first summer I haven't done ONE thing. I like to think I'll just keep busy next week before going back to school.

Wanting- Me, my mom, Mr. R's mom, and Mr. R's grandmother are all going to the biggest Bridal Expo in the Carolinas in a few weeks. I am so excited. I can't wait to see all of the vendors. I keep telling myself to stop booking things so I'll be able to see all of my options at the expo. We've got the venue, the photographer, and we're pretty set on a DJ. Just got to find caters, a baker, and a florist.

Needing- I hate making the bed after washing sheets! I need to do it... but I'm secretly hoping Mr. R will do it for me.

I don't even want to talk about the first day back. Just know it's too soon.

Happy August!


3 comments:

  1. I am JUST now getting motivated. You will get your BTS spark soon:) Found your blog through Currently. Following you now:)

    Brandi
    My Teacher Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby and I just celebrated our 17th anniversary. I remember going to the Bridal Expo. Too fun! Congrats on the new house. A new place for creating memories!
    The Techie Playground 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedding planning is so fun. Hope you find the rest of the vendors you need. Sorry your summer seems to be over too soon. I have a few weeks before I go back, but know they will go quickly.

    ReplyDelete